Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We’re on the lookout for a talented CRM Manager. In this role, you will define and implement the email marketing strategy, as well as broader initiatives designed to help achieve engagement and retention outcomes. We are bullish about investing in CRM marketing further because our transactional pricing model means that there is significant upside in driving greater product adoption and usage. This is a unique opportunity to help shape what Lifecycle Marketing and CRM looks like at Airwallex, as the first dedicated hire globally.
You will join the Airwallex marketing team during a formative period. Off the back of tremendous growth, the team is growing substantially. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally, in both a strategy and execution capacity, with Growth Marketing, RevOps and Product Growth teams. You will have international impact, planning and deploying automations and campaigns across markets like AU, EMEA/UK, US, HK and SG.
You will also be encouraged to make business cases for critical tooling to ensure scalability over time. Our teams move fast, we’re growing at an incredible rate and learning along the way. If you’re energised by the above, we’d love to hear from you. This role will report to the Growth Marketing Lead.
- Define and execute Airwallex’s lifecycle and marketing automation strategy – iteratively build, manage and optimise flows, such as onboarding and product engagement, as well as managing ongoing broadcast communications globally
- Manage lifecycle campaign execution including calendar planning, targeting, segmentation and reportingDeveloping and running campaigns in market, with support of marketing channel owners, to drive activation, revenue, retention and referral outcomes
- Recommend and implement lifecycle tooling.
- You will guide future improvements to Airwallex’s marketing stack, such as driving business cases and alignment across teams
- Work with data and product teams to define processes for campaign reporting and analysis. This will in turn help to extract insights and accelerate revenue and retention outcomes.
- Manage email marketing health (email list health, deliverability etc) and the quality of our marketing data (segmentation, unsubscribes, CRM fields etc)
- Partner with RevOps, Product and Web Experience teams to ensure clear alignment across functions
- Track and report on the effectiveness of lifecycle initiatives and identify opportunities to maximise ROI in high growth B2B fintech environment
What You Will Bring
- 4+ years experience in growth/operations, with at least 2 years experience in lifecycle marketing You have experience with a variety of marketing automation tools, analytics solutions, and data integration technologies.
- Ideally you’ve used more than one of HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc. We are currently on Hubspot Marketing Enterprise and Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with SQL & Google Big Query is highly favourable
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture - growth-minded and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for commercial and operational performance
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organisation
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail, and a customer-obsessed approach
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime