Manager, Business Development
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business DevelopmentJob Title
Manager, Product & Solutions
All About Us
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
The manager, Product & Solutions, will have responsibilities for Consumer Product strategy and execution in Korea.
• Takes pivotal role in leading Mastercard consumer product differentiation in Korea
• Engages with domestic and offshore merchants and service providers for cardholder value proposition development including Premium Mastercard Service Package
• Accountable for supporting issuers with the value proposition to launch Mastercard products
All About You
• Entrepreneurship, accountability, sense of urgency, business acumen, and cross functional teamwork capability
• A proven leader who is results driven and who takes a disciplined approach to achieve results
• In-depth knowledge and experience on product, promotion, and B2B sales
• Consultative sales skills to support high level interactions with issuers, merchants, service providers, and other partners
• Strong project management capabilities - strategic, highly organized and able to attend to critical details of the business
• Strong understanding of financials, business plans and business cases
• 8-10 years of progressive business experience in product or B2B sales
with demonstrated success
• Exemplary verbal and written communications skills in Korean and English
• BA degree requiredCorporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities