Senior Automation Tester
Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
Temenos enables growth for two-thirds of the world’s top 1,000 banks and 70+ challenger banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.
We are looking for a highly technical individual with extensive experience in Functional/Automated Software Testing to join our expanding R&D team and take responsibility for the quality assurance strategy of the product suite. In this role you will be responsible throughout the testing process – understanding functionality, designing test cases, API/Functional testing, API/UI automation, CI/CD execution and reporting. This is an opportunity for you to grow with a highly professional and successful team with a very healthy work-life balance.
- You will gather design, requirements/user stories from the stakeholders e.g., Product Owner, Solution Architect, Team Manager, or external customers.
- You will plan, develop, and execute test cases catering for browser, tablet, and mobile clients.
- You will assess regression test coverage and develop practical and effective test strategies to maximise coverage with automation.
- You will design test scripts in-line with requirements or user stories, and Sprint planning.
- You will update/Maintain a Test Automation framework which follows all guidelines about reusability, generic, object locators/API calls, test data, page objects, and reporting.
- You will ensure understanding and following Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment pipelines.
- You will provide solution to the test automation challenges which exist within the organization and prioritized by stakeholders or Managers.
- You will establish testing benchmarks and strive to continually improve on them.
- You should have 4 to 6 years of strong hands-on testing background.
- You should have strong experience in the preparation and execution of API, and functional test cases.
- You should have hands-on experience in test automation tools like Selenium/Protractor/WebDriverIO.
- You should have hands-on experience in testing/automation of API’s, Web user interface and microservices.
- You should have good understanding of CI/CD pipeline and good knowledge on GIT commands.
- You should ensure team collaboration using Jira, Confluence, and other tools.
- You should have understanding of trends and developments in quality assurance management processes and products.
- You are Self-driven, efficient and pro-active.
- You should have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- You should have a supporting degree in Engineering, Computer Systems or Information Systems.
- You should have a “can do” attitude, positive thinker.
- You should be able to work to a project schedule and able to handle multiple priorities.
- You should have experience testing tablet & smart phone interfaces.
- You should be able to react proactively to changing business demands.
- You should operate well under pressure and able to deal with ambiguity and partial information.
- You are self-motivated with a high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- You work well with others; able to explain key concepts to different audiences in appropriate business, technical terms.
- You are organised and analytical.
- Care about quality.
- Commit to improving testing benchmarks.
- Collaborate with your global team.
- Challenge yourself to exceed expectations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company