Senior Presales Consultant - Functional
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Work with the sales teams and provide Business Consultancy and Solution support around Temenos products, including presentations and demonstrations, with a primary focus to win qualified business for Temenos.
- Understand Clients’/ Prospects’ needs and drivers for change and position TEMENOS solutions to win qualified deals.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide superior Consultancy and Solution support throughout sales cycle.
- Responsible for professional RFP/RFI responses:
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date
- Build on banking knowledge and product knowledge to support and deliver excellent:
- Presentations to clients and prospects
- Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability)
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English – is a must
- Possessed Banking Knowledge with 1-2 expertise areas in:
- Banking processes and operational models
- Retail (Teller, Remittances etc.)
- Trade Finance
- Digital banking
- 10 years of working experience in a Japanese Bank or a banking solutions vendor.
- Product Knowledge (ability to answer in-depth questions and make detailed presentations on the solution) about Retail/Corporate/Universal Banking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Professional degree (e.g. MBA).
- Experience in a solution / presales role with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment.
- Experience in a front-end client facing role is a must.
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company