This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
What You'll Be Doing
- Looking after our growing fleet of PCs, Linux and Mac (500+ devices)
- Work in a team of 10 to resolve incidents and requests from internal customers (440+ internal staff) in a timely manner
- Respond to system alerts, prioritising and resolving incidents to restore service
- Be the first point of contact for internal Windows/Linux end users
- Accurately log and document all support requests, new equipment movement, and equipment transfers
- Effectively prioritise support requests
- Manage day to day administration & operations of systems including desktop, laptop PC's, printers, network equipment & associated servers.
What We're Looking For
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- Strong Ubuntu or equivalent Linux desktop support experience
- Strong Windows 10 desktop support experience
- Basic understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP and Network troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a team environment where you can help drive efficiency. Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Mac OS X Desktop support experience is a plus.
Note: Unfortunately for this position Tyro are unable to provide visa sponsorship to any overseas applicants.
Culture and Perks
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Who We Are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking