Sr Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
As a Sr Project Manager in Malaysia or Singapore, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
The Purpose Of This ROLE Is
The incumbent will need to coordinate departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on the delivery of new products / systems or upgrade of existing products/systems. Monitoring the project from initiation through implementation and delivery, responsible for planning and directing schedules, managing resource needs, budget/spending. Organising cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project on time, with agreed-upon scope, within budget and of the highest quality, while managing escalation and issue resolution.
A typical day at ACI for a Sr Project Manager is:
- Manage project scope to ensure what is being delivered is consistent with what was agreed upon with all necessary stakeholders, which includes ensuring proper charter and requirements development and sign-off.
- Develop project plans that are inclusive of all necessary tasks, resources and constraints to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Manage project issues and risks (technical and non-technical) through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication and mediation in an orderly manner and in accordance with ACI project management methodology.
- Partner with the customers and/or internal partners to build strong cross-functional teams that can work through project challenges.
- Facilitate successful negotiations as appropriate throughout the projects, ensuring consensus and agreement across customers and/or internal partners.
- Keep all project stakeholders and management informed of project progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6 years of related experience
- Experience in software development life cycle (SLDC) project management. Knowledge in Payment System, such as ATM, POS, and various global card schemes/switches experience is preferred
- PMI Certification, working towards obtaining or approved equivalent which may include experience
- Good interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills including the ability to guide an audience through clear, concise communication techniques
- Resourceful, creative, people-orientated, customer focused and a team player
- Ability to work in an international environment with minimum supervision
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide powers digital payments for more than 6,000 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries, as well as thousands of global merchants, rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In addition, myriad organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services. Through our comprehensive suite of software solutions delivered on customers’ premises, through the public cloud or through ACI’s private cloud , we provide real-time, immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience .
Your application has been successfully submitted.