Technical Presales Consultant-Digital Banking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
We are looking for a Digital Architect that supports direct and channel sales of mobile consumer software. You will partner with Account Executives to drive sales of Temenos’s products and services. Activities include: building demo applications and proof of concepts, building relationships with prospects and channel partners, delivering presentations and demonstrations to articulate features and differentiators of all Temenos Solutions products, understanding a prospect’s needs and architecting solutions for them, writing proposals and responses to RFP/RFI documents, strategizing with Account Executives to drive sales. This position also manages the pre-sales to post-sales transition process, which includes documenting the scope and managing the follow-on initial Services effort.
- Provide consultative technical expertise supporting Temenos's direct and partner sales channels; this will include technical presentations and demonstrations, conducting deep technical reviews, organizing and executing Proofs of Concept as well as collaborating on customer RFIs and RFPs.
- Document knowledge specific to our most complex and technical capabilities and issues for use by customers and internal teams.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with customers, prospects and internal teams to build trust, demonstrate excellence and ultimately to remove all technical hurdles before a deal can close.
- Expand personal and team knowledge of existing and planned products.
- Coordinate sales interactions with internal creative, demonstration creation, and services teams.
- Provide solution architecture to customer requirements.
- Prepare customer proposal for solution architecture.
- Own all aspects of Pre-Sales.
- Solution presentations and workshops to and with customers and prospects.
- Technical clarifications to RFP’s / Proposal queries.
Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of successful technical pre-sales industry experience in enterprise software.
- At least 3 years of Industry experience of digital initiatives in the banking industry.
- At least 3 years of developer experience ( preferably Temenos (Kony) Quantum/ Visualiser / Fabric.)
- Experience with modern APIs, both RESTful and event based.
- Working knowledge of microservices and their role in the architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated ability to scope customer requirements and relate them to solutions.
- Experience in providing solution architectures to prospects / customers.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, leadership, organization, and the ability to work well in teams.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated creative problem-solving approach.
- Expertise working with J2EE Application Server Infrastructures (e.g. IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat or JBoss).
- Exposure and understanding of SOA, ESB, SOA Governance.
- Travel to customer sites – expected travel at least 50%.
- Desire to remain “hands-on” with mobile technology while also working in a sales / business capacity creating solutions for customers.
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task, resourceful, flexible and focused team player.
- Critical thinker who addresses issues quickly and who consistently exceeds performance standards.
Desirable Additional Qualifications
- Very strong preference for actual experience in a quota-carrying software pre-sales role.
- Experience developing mobile applications using native device SDKS, primarily for either iOS or Android OS’s.
- Experience developing mobile applications in a web or Hybrid architecture for any top-tier mobile OSs.
- Prefer understanding of the business processes related to ERP, CRM, HR and Supply Chain Management.
- Authoritative experience developing and deploying production mobile applications technologies.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company