Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
A key position in the Regional APAC sales team and has primary responsibility for achievement of the sales target through the implementation of sales strategies driven from a local territory sales plan.
- Achieve New Business sales wins to exceed target supported by local cross functional support teams and the Sales Director.
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns together with a skilled Pre-Sales team to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios.
- Proactively address the market to expand the brand reach and achieve a high rate of meetings, demonstrations, workshops, quotes and proposals.
- Skillfully negotiate profitable contract agreements for license, consulting and support services.
- Provide leadership in client relations to set the company head and shoulders above the competition.
- Leverage existing business relationships with decision makers, executives and key players in the banking and financial services sectors.
- Establish relationships with primary alliance partners and identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Provide leadership in client relationship management, address clients’ business needs and constraints.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors.
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Spoken and written English, Thai.
- A high-caliber individual with the right breadth and depth of experience, strong credential, influence within the financial arena in Thailand with the focus and acumen to cultivate profitable and lasting customer relationships.
- Proven track record of leading and achieving “big ticket” sales to exceed targets in the banking and financial services software industry with substantial relevant experience within the same domain.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in a Senior Sales role with a recognized industry player (ie a banking software company or related companies eg local software industry).
- Confident in operating at “C level” and can demonstrate strong sales and negotiating skills with key decision makers.
- Must have the presence together with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Good general understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office) with a reasonable understanding of IT infrastructures and implementation approaches from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Willing to travel on frequent basis.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company