This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
You will be responsible for our merchants’ smoooth experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Working closely with our merchants and your sales colleagues, you will strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industry as well as the underlying system and vendor landscape. This will make you an important source of feedback on Klarna’s products!
What You’ll Do
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email as well as on site during workshops and demos.
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects you will adjust your approach dependent on how many integrating parties or Klarna internal stakeholders are involved.
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer them to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager.
- Provide merchants with profound knowledge about our products and best practices to ensure optimal end customer experience.
- Assist merchants with technical integrations.
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
- 2-5+ years experience in working with and/or implementing web technologies.
- Outstanding problem solving ability, eagerness to learn and curiosity.
- An adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change.
- Excellent communication skills - you know how to communicate with different audiences with varying technical abilities.
- Experience and understanding of REST API, JSON, HTML, CSS, JS, XML.
- Experience with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Prior experience working in either pre-sales, technical integration, technical project management.
- An eye for detail to easily structure bigger projects into deliverables.
- Genuine curiosity and a good technical understanding.
- A passion for solving problems!
- Experience working in a high growth tech company is highly preferred.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Top tier health insurance with all the extras for you and any dependants/defacto you may have!
- Life and income protection insurance
- $500 annual health and wellness allowance
- On Thursday lunch is on us - We love a good catered lunch!
- Weekly and monthly office celebrations
- Secondments - AKA The chance to work in one of our offices in EU or the US - once the borders reopen of course!
- Personal and professional development and training
- Flexible working arrangements - Monday, Wednesday and Friday work from anywhere :)
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.