Incident Management Analyst (Open for Fresh Graduates!)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
This role manages computing environment to protect production systems that is critical to business success. This is related to managing incidents in relation to ATM operations and other related systems.
What you will be doing
• Manages computing environment to protect production systems critical to business success
• Act as focal point for incident review and escalation if necessary.
• Support a computer operations environment that meets all service level agreements, availability, response time parameters, etc. and availability targets.
• Works across a wide array of product lines and engages various levels of management on a day to day basis.
• Use ITIL framework, as the Incident Management process is a key input into the established Change and Problem processes.
• Develop, coordinate and promote incident management activities across enterprise and takes responsibility for effective functioning of Incident Management processes across all support areas.
• Engagement following onset of a production incident.
• Provide immediate tactical response and coordination minimizing duration of service interruptions.
• Consult with other teams on proper integration and correlation of the incident management process and their respective areas.
• Provide regular incident bulletins to teams concerning open or ongoing incidents.
•Ensure effective and rapid response to major incidents.
• Review and recommend, as appropriate, changes to support processes to ensure continuous improvement of the incident management process.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
• Fresh graduate that is analytical and logical thinker.
• Must be a graduate of BS Information Technology or Information Systems.
• Good communications skills as the role will deal incidents from customers.
• Highly trainable and has willingness to learn the processes and new skills
• Flexibility and adaptability in a working environment
• Good attention to details critical thinking skills
What we offer you
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests