In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What You’ll Do
- You will develop and nurture strategic relationships with consulting partners, system integrators, financial industry segment technology partners in order to drive new pipeline and revenues in specific target region.
- You will coordinate all company activities with the partners including training, marketing demand generation activities, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements.
- You will grow Mambu’s business in region by developing deep strategic relationships with selected partnerships.
- You will champion the effective business alignment of the Partner’s and Mambu’s commercial offering to become a key part of the partner's business go to market plan, KPIs, and metrics.
- You will ensure partners are active and deliver consistent pipeline generation and drive effective revenue growth.
- You will actively engage Mambu’s internal business teams to ensure partner’s success.
What You’ll Bring
Your experience includes:
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience in Sales-related Partner or Alliances management and/or business development.
- You are fluent in English and Thai with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have relevant experience in the Banking / Financial Services Industry.
- You have experience in account / business Sales management, selling to C-Level, Technical Levels, and Key decision-maker executives.
- You have strong network with System Integrators and Management Consulting Firms.
- You have curiosity and excitement about innovation in Financial Services and Technology.
- You have ability to explain the benefits of working with partners to internal teams (sales, pre-sales, post sales: delivery, and development teams).
Your Colleagues Would Say
- You have a hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn
- You’re proactive and a self-starter that can work independently and in a team setting.
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries.
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
To experience more of the Mambu culture in action, you can follow us on Facebook or Instagram or YouTube
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility