Senior Sales Manager (Corporate Treasury Solutions)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
What you will be doing
- Work with sales management to develop and execute sales plans for target market sectors across the portfolio of Corporate Treasury and Payment solutions.
- Acquiring new clients for FIS Treasury solutions in Australia and NZ to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory.
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory
- Manage sales opportunities from first call through to closure
- Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to close the deal
- Building and developing relationships to work with prospects at all levels (including C-levels)
- Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Undertaking demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Negotiating and closing new business contracts
- Optimizing time and resources
- Setting up meetings efficiently to make best use of travel time
- Prioritizing appropriately to maximize revenue
- Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Properly report activity by maintaining details of the sales pipeline within the territory using the internal opportunities management system
- Stay on top of all the market developments within the territory and take ownership of market intelligence and maintain awareness of all competitor activity
- Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to new customers and expanding options to existing accounts
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospect needs at each of those levels and when appropriate
- Designing/implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within the banking and brokerage sector.
- Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
- Conducting business in a profitable, ethical manner
What you bring
- Strong experience in Sales
- Strong software sales experience
- Strong experience in Treasury solutions preferred
- Strong experience in selling to corporates
- Structured individual with ability to frame his/her work
- Prior experience selling enterprise deals to executive-level positions.
- Prior experience selling into corporate & financial institutions
- Knowledge in financial or treasury market is a plus
- Knowledge of the target market with strong contacts and references within the territory highly preferred
- Team player with a demonstrable ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Ability to travel within assigned region
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests