Quality Analyst - Nimbus
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
Our Technology Team is continually shipping high value outcomes for our customers and organisation. Our tech performance and our Engineering practices are consistent, strong, and secure and you can do all of this in an environment which allows people to grow.
What we’re doing is a real tech transformation; we’re taking a legacy success and transforming it into a SaaS platform to support SME and Enterprise businesses in ways they never knew they needed. Join us and help build the business management platform that will disrupt the market.
Be an important part of team developing the next generation of our Document Management Platform, working with the development team on the intuitive new frontend and supporting backend services.
Our products are leading the way in saving our customers time, so they can spend it doing what they love, and what they do best, running their business!
This role isn’t just about testing, we are looking for a Quality Analyst to work across multiple development teams, solidifying our passion for clean and tested code.
At MYOB, we build, we run, and we operate our own software. We are all responsible for quality, however you will be our thought leader when it comes to automation.
As a Quality Analyst, you collaborate within a delivery team to deliver business outcomes for MYOB and our clients through ensuring quality is built in to all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
You will also be responsible for
- Working with our development team and Product Managers to ensure both our commitment to quality, as well as delivering on customer focussed outcomes.
- Both manual and automated testing of our frontend and supporting backend services.
- Defining and maintaining testing processes within your team, to release systems with quality in built, using pioneering testing practices in line with MYOB’s agile development model and product roadmap.
- Collaborate with other MYOB teams to integrate Document Management into their products, and ensure the quality of the overall MYOB offerings utilising Document Management.
- Grow the use of Behaviour Driven Testing, determining what is the most effective mechanism for testing a requirement, be it manual, automated or a blend of both
- Contribute to a great team culture by working constructively and collaboratively, offering leadership, encouragement, mentoring and guidance.
- Champion Agile, innovative testing practices and are active in relevant Testing communities of practice.
What you will bring?
- Fundamental quality principles such as Test Pyramid, TDD, BDD are your bread and butter
- Deep understanding of SDLC principles and methodologies including Agile, Lean, Kanban, Continuous Delivery
- Proven experience with wide range of software quality dimensions such as Functional, Performance, Scalability, Reliability
- Experience with automation tools and an ability to recommend the best tooling to use within both react-based frontend projects, and .NET based backend services.
- Knowledge of dockerised delivery and testing.
- A passion to maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and new technologies and practices
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more