Senior Network Engineer
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Network Engineer
- Develops new and modifies existing networks in support of application services
- Advises the business on priorities for network design and implementation
- Manages network infrastructure to ensure security, availability, recoverability, performance, integrity, and supportability
- Performs the installation and support of network infrastructures to maximize network performance, exercising judgment to evaluate problems of diverse scopes
- Builds, maintains, and monitors networks for all environments; develops detailed requirements for upgrading existing Mastercard networks
- Stays up to date on developments in technology and innovation, often evaluating potential solutions and recommending future business network requirements
- Monitors Mastercard's network security to ensure the resilience of operational platforms for hosted production systems
- Resolves problems of diverse scopes as they arise, escalating complex issues where analysis of the situation requires in-depth evaluation and judgement
- May manage small-sized initiatives and assists in the planning of large scale systems projects
- Manage circuit ordering with multiple vendors verifying price points as well as accurate paperwork to the vendor with correct product types.
- Scheduling equipment installation and end to end network circuit turn up.
- Experience managing components of larger projects for a network domain initiative and develops an understanding of the importance of global consistency
- Actively participates in supporting an assigned global technology domain or sub-domain, providing inputs for areas of expertise
- Active participant in global technical communities (e.g., Tech Leadership Network)
Corporate Security Responsibility
All Activities Involving Access To Mastercard Assets, Information, And Networks Comes With An Inherent Risk To The Organization And, Therefore, It Is Expected That Every Person Working For, Or On Behalf Of, Mastercard Is Responsible For Information Security And Must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities