Sales Development Representative
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
We have an exciting role for a Sales Development Representative to help grow our sales funnel within the Enterprise space. You'll join a team of hard working sellers in a hybrid working environment to implement best-in-practice sales methodologies and pipeline management processes to deliver high volume, fast velocity revenue growth.
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract role with a view to become permanent.
A day in the life of this role...
- Utilising a multi channel approach of phone, email and social tools to connect with prospects within the Enterprise space
- Research and customize your communication to targets accounts
- Book in discovery meetings between the prospect and our Sales Associates
- Maintain both quality and quantity of opportunities created
- Practice good data hygiene so that our database is our single source of truth
- Use your amazing time management skills with the ability to define your own day to meet your metrics
What You Will Bring...
- A high level of energy, motivation and have ambitions to grow your sales career
- You will have a hunter mentality, predominantly playing within the pool of our existing client base
- An openness to be coached and have a real passion for professional development
- Be a team player with an ability to work both autonomously and within a broader team
This is an amazing opportunity to join our hardworking team. Help drive innovation through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more