Revenue Operations Manager, Incentives and Insights
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is looking for a Global Revenue Operations Manager, Incentives & Insights who can use their analytical skills, commercial acumen, and operational rigor to shape our global incentives systems and processes. You will be responsible for Airwallex’s global sales incentives framework, processes and systems to drive the right commercial behaviors for our scaling B2B sales team across 5+ regions, 5+ roles across the buyer journey.
What You Will Do
- Design global incentive frameworks, policies and processes in collaboration with regional commercial leads to drive the right commercial behaviors
- Lead the design, implementation and ongoing management of our first global compensation and incentives system to operationalise the incentive policies
- Drive effective adoption, visibility and clarity of the incentive policies, systems and processes
- Distill insights from the impact of the incentive policies on key commercial metrics, local team learnings and industry best practices on our incentive design
- Recommend improvements or changes to the global or local incentive approach or systems to drive bottom-line impact
- Optimise the month-end incentives and adjustments processes with system automations and cross-functional process improvements
Who You Are
- You’re a systems problem solver - you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker and have a demonstrated history improving complex systems for scale
- You’re clear, data-driven communicator – you are able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way, use numbers to tell the story of the business, flexing between the forest and the trees when working with senior leaders and team members
What You’ll Bring
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, apply logical reasoning, perform quantitative analysis, and develop and implement solutions
- Experience collaborating with global, cross-functional commercial leaders to shape targets and incentives
- Experience designing, implementing, and/or managing a compensation system
- Salesforce experience (or similar nature CRM)
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of motivation to understand root causes and deliver successful plans
- A “do what it takes” attitude to own and execute high quality outcomes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets modeling capabilities
- SQL and Looker experience a plus
- Scale up or fintech experience a plus
- Experience in banking, corporate strategy, sales operations, management consulting, finance a plus
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime