Product Manager - Tall Emu
Tall Emu is a stock-aware CRM system designed for Aussie small businesses. It helps our SME customers manage the day-to-day activity, including prospecting, quoting, selling and inventory and integrates with MYOB and XERO accounting platforms to provide a true end-to-end system.
Your role will be seen as a key leader in extending MYOB's offering beyond accounting to help businesses manage their day-to-day sales and operations work. This is an exciting time for MYOB and our customers and you'll be operating at the centre of MYOB's strategy.
We are reimagining online software for small businesses, investing in a ground-breaking online solution that will create significant value for our customers. We are passionate about delivering on this vision.
You will play a key role in the design, delivery and success of our products and will join a team that is committed to success, knows how to have fun and has a love of learning.
We are taking on this challenge because our customers really do drive our world.
We all work flexibly and love our colourful new office space that fosters creativity, collaboration and a positive vibe.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for product planning and implementation throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritising product requirements, defining the product strategy and working closely with development teams, marketing and support to ensure the success of your product.
The Product Manager will set the tone of our excellent team culture by role modelling collaboration and leadership, whilst inspiring the team with a compelling and achievable vision.
What You Will Bring
- Proven capability developing a product strategy that balances short-term opportunities with longer-term strategic objectives.
- Experience managing a sophisticated stakeholder group and managing through influence and credibility (rather than just authority).
- Confidence in presenting and demonstrating products to stakeholders from small meetings with very senior leaders to large groups of customers.
- Track record working with software development teams in an agile development environment.
- Extensive product management experience with the delivery of online applications.
- Demonstrated ability to address complex problems with simple and elegant solutions.
- Can methodically engage with customers to understand needs and deliver the best value (including usability research and idea validation).
What Makes This Role Exciting
- Joining the journey from "startup" to "scale up", applying tech to ensure customer value is paramount to what we do
- Great flexible working culture
- Be part of an rapidly growing, energetic and collaborative team that has customer at the centre of everything
- Plenty of benefits like MacBook or Dell Laptop (your choice), great parental leave policy, access to exclusive discounts, wellness and mindfulness programs and lots more
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training and learn from the leaders around you
- Opportunity to progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment
If this sounds exciting to you, and you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at Tall Emu.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more