Vice President, New Flows Service Experience Leader, Asia Pacific
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Client Services team provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
What a Vice President, New Flows Service Experience Leader does at Visa:
This leader is responsible for a regional team and will provide strategic functional and technical leadership to ensure the service model fits local client expectations and is seamlessly delivered. This leader is expected to build and develop a cohesive, high performing team that is valued by clients and business partners and operates as an integrated partner with NF business team. The leader will serve on both the Asia Pacific (AP) Client Services Leadership Team as well as the global NF CS Leadership Team.
The team is chartered with working with some of our largest and most sophisticated clients in Asia Pacific to deploy VBS Commercial and ‘Money Movement’ products and support clients with end-to-end operations. This role is a direct report to the Senior Vice President, Head of Client Services, New Flows and dual reports into the Senior Vice President, Client Services, (AP). The role requires close collaboration and partnership with other SVPs, and VPs in Product, Technology, Client Services, and other key stakeholder teams.
This position operates at an executive level internally and externally, and demonstrates breadth of knowledge of Visa’s Commercial, B2B and money movement capabilities. It requires a client-focused mindset, the ability to achieve results through both a direct and highly matrixed organization, the ability to influence executives, and the ability to drive change in a highly matrixed cross-functional organization.
In This Role, You Are Expected To
- Act as the primary Client Services senior interface and business partner to New Flows Product and Sales leadership teams supporting AP.
- Design service models for new and existing products leveraging standard service model prototypes; works with other service functions to improve and simplify prototypes over time.
- Grow service revenues and margins. Establish and communicate standard service metrics by product family including cost to serve.
- Work with acquired companies to design service model integration approach and roadmap and leverage best in class examples from new companies to improve NF service models.
- Continually optimize service experience and cost to serve for Products in line with overall product strategy.
- Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact the management, relationships, and direction of the business.
- Act as the internal and external senior escalation point for critical operational decisions affecting New Flows.
- Perform as a leader and thought partner on cross-functional crisis management teams as needed for NF Products, often requiring leading through crisis that has no precedent.
- Lead by example, setting development and leadership goals for the organization, holding leaders accountable for the development and diversity of their teams
- Deliver shared service support to other service teams for product releases and client communications
Why This Is Important To Visa
New Flows is one of Visa’s top growth pillars, and Asia Pacific represents the largest opportunity globally. To meet our ambitious growth goals, we are looking for a leader who will be responsible for the client service experience for all local New Flows businesses, including Visa Business Solutions (VBS), Visa Direct (VD), Money Movement and Visa Government Solutions (VGS).
Projects You Will Be a Part Of
The team will deliver against strategic, multi-region and new client onboarding projects in addition to client requested opportunities outside the general scope of Visa provided services which may include expanded support for:
- M&A portfolio migrations
- New clients or new market entry
- Complex market initiatives,
- System architecture
What you will need:
As a Candidate, You Should Have
We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of experience, a curiosity about payments, is results-driven and client focused.
- A minimum of 15 years of successful experience in progressive leadership roles in Product or Services in Payments or Technology industries with a priority on B2B, B2B2C service models.
- Functional experience in product and client service organizations, general management experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Graduate degree/MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated strategic ability to solve complex global cross-functional issues exercising critical thinking and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically lead cross functional teams through high impact complex business issues that do not have precedent.
- Ability to influence executives and peers, drive continuous improvement and achieve at scale service delivery.
- Strong people leader with track record of building high performing teams.
- Ability to thrive leading change and manage ambiguity.
- Fluency in English.
What Will Also Help
- Curious and proactive in understanding the clients’ business. Ability to understand how a client sees a problem and apply a discovery process to identify underlying issue
- Willingness to take on new challenges, explore new ideas and be flexible with changing priorities
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions