Senior Customer Success Manager
Nium is a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics.
Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world’s largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.
Where do you come into the picture?
Our Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing our payments clients in the region along with optimizing their journey with Nium and ensuring that the overall customer success and account growth criteria are met. As you do this, you will also build deep expertise about Nium’s payments solution so as to best position our solutions with the key clients and partners you manage.
You will look to grow the relationship, engagement, and ultimately revenue from the clients within the region by focusing on creating superlative value through our solutions and meaningfully increasing our share of business within the client's portfolio.
Your obsession with creating ever-evolving ways to delight the client in his success journey with Nium should enable you to envision avenues to unlock world-class experiences for our institutional clients when working with us. You would be responsible for account management activities related to key identified customers, and cross-selling/up-selling to existing customers. With your deep knowledge of the business and knowledge of cross-functional realities, you will engage across teams to create a sense of ownership and urgency to deliver upon value-creating initiatives for our clients
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- You will be responsible for driving customer success and contributing towards achieving the overall organizational targets and account-specific objectives from growth and servicing perspective.
- You will drive an innovative culture, ensuring ongoing improvisations of products, processes and systems while gaining a deep understanding of customer needs as they relate to our products
- You will help define the organization’s vision to provide exemplary experiences to our customers at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- You will develop strategic and collaborative relationships with customers that lead to better penetration of the account, which will lead to augmented revenues and the ability to grow our engagement for the long term
- You will partner closely with the sales and delivery teams to ensure smooth hand-off’s between teams
- You will engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to build and maintain strategic relationships
- You will manage and deliver effective reporting and data to cross-functional and leadership teams in order to accurately assess the health of our clients
- You will represent the voice of the customer to influence internal stakeholders; promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- You will work with cross-functional leaders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned across the company will be critical to success
- 5+ years of experience in the payments/ Banking / FinTech space with deep experience in Account Management processes, best practices etc
- Proven track record in Account Management & client growth management within FinTech / Payments industry
- Client focussed with a deep understanding of the FinTech / Payments industry and demonstrable experience in managing a diverse variety of customers within the Payments industry
- Strong business acumen is required to be able to see the bigger picture, devise growth strategies for the future, and follow through with meticulous execution
- A customer-centric thinker who obsesses over the needs of their customer and works toward providing a positive customer experience both at the point of the service and after the service in order to drive profits
- The role holder will have outstanding communication skills and are comfortable relaying complex technical information as well as interacting and communicating challenging information to key stakeholders internally and with the Client’s teams
- Hybrid Working Environment (3 days in office, 2 days working from home)
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition framework
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The World’s Payment Infrastructure in One API