Merchant Lead - Cebu
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to Know the Role:
The Merchant Lead will act as a client advocate and work with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure that we acquire the best merchants and partner needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, crafting promos, analyzing data, and improving the overall merchant customer experience.
We're looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done. We want people who love being challenged and are excited by the idea of joining our growing organization and doing what it takes to win.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Merchant Acquisition: continuously drive the acquisition team to acquire merchants based on category and geolocation.
- Ensure that we have the best selection and higher number of merchants in the city
- Relationship Building: continuously engage our merchants and listening to their needs, feedback, and stay in close communications
- Marketing campaign and promotion coordination: Help drive marketing campaigns by leveraging co-marketing partnership with our partners to bring value to our customers, which also drive more values back to our partners
- Driving growth and Higher ROI: Ensure the partners are growing with you and the company. Take a data-driven approach to estimate ROI and KPI analysis for each partner in order to grow basket size and create loyal customers. Also maintains updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Ensuring consistency and quality: Have the greatest interest to make sure partners are also maintaining service and food quality consistency. Liaising with operations, customer service and partners to ensure issues are resolved over email, phone, or in person.
- Cross-functional relationship: Work with our product and operations teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience. Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Revenue and Collections: Assist in merchant-related concerns on revenues and collection of past dues.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in sales business development, account management or operations
- Experienced in handling and dealing with partners (Account Management experience)
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and communicate results/data to partner merchants.
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure and constantly changing environment
- Great communication and negotiation skills. Proficiency in English and the local dialect is a plus
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Able to understand consumer behaviors and industry trends.
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us