Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa’s Client Engagement team oversees our client relationships across a range of leading financial institutions in Australia, supporting our clients to manage and grow profitable payments portfolios.
This key position is a member of the Client Engagement Account Management and Sales team. The role is responsible for excellence in supporting the Account Executives to deliver the program of work associated with the clients, driving account governance, and consistently supporting the execution of the sales operating model. The role requires strong commercial, communication and program governance expertise, underpinned by a solid knowledge of the industry, the client and Visa. The role will report to the Account Executive and will work collaboratively with the Account Executive team and respective teams at the client.
What a Partnership & Program Manager Does At Visa
As the Partnership & Program Manager, you will act as the key liaison point between Visa and our client, overseeing a wide-range of projects and client requests, and ensuring that all activities across the partnership are carried out in accordance with the agreed partnership governance model.
In This Role You Will Also
- Lead the execution of the account operating model (incl. the governance and operations meetings and processes we use to run accounts) both internally and with the client.
- Manage the tracking and delivery of partnership contract obligations, including responsibility for volume forecasting, incentive calculations and payments
- Deliver data analytics, reporting and insights leveraging Visa tools including Visa Analytics Platform
- Support with financial modelling, interchange analysis, fee analysis and billing requests
- Co-ordinate the delivery of global insights and thought leadership, related to the client’s strategy
- Liaise with client stakeholders to answer ad-hoc requests (including finance, product, marketing, strategy)
- Manage the governance of any applicable agreements connected to the client partnerships. This includes improving upon the design and implementation of the governance framework and operating model.
- Develop processes and program templates for responsibilities such as incentive activity plans, project management and tracking, issue resolution, risk management and stakeholder management.
- Manage the documentation and recording of all program activities, and management of reporting.
- Use reporting tools to monitor portfolio activities and regularly brief business leadership on the performance and status of initiatives.
- Assist with the coordination of executive immersion programs and study tours
- Ensure compliance in accordance with Visa financial controller processes and procedures.
- Ensure team compliance with internal client relationship management processes, procedures and tools.
- Consistently follow Sales Operations practices and participate in the Sales Operations and Governance community to uplift the client governance frameworks and operations models across AuNZSP
Why This Is Important To Visa And Our Client
This role is integral to ensuring our client partnerships are positioned for future success, and that Visa and the client’s joint partnership strategy is executed with excellence. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact in supporting our clients through a period of exciting growth and underpinning the delivery of a range of next generation payments solutions and customer experiences.
- Confident Multi-tasker – Able to effectively manage and prioritise a range of activities in a fast-paced working environment
- Analytical Thinking – Using analysis and problem-solving skills to deliver actionable insights
- High-Impact Communication - Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations. Communicating in a focused and succinct manner that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
- Building Strategic Relationships - Developing collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Active Contributor to Team Success - Actively participating as a member of a partnership team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
What you will need to be successful:
- Prior program/project management experience, ideally in the payments, banking or financial services industry
- Prior data analytics, reporting and insight development experience, ideally in the payments, banking or financial services industry
- Proven competency managing multiple complex projects
- Strong attention to detail - structured and systematic approach to work
- Experience in working across a matrixed organization with external clients/business partners
- Strong Excel skills, including financial analysis and modelling
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using project management tools including Microsoft Teams, Planner, SharePoint, Jira
- Collaborative, flexible, team-oriented approach to work, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions