Analyst, Innovation Operations
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Your responsibilities will include:
FACE TO FACE ENGAGEMENTS
- Be the point of contact for incoming requests for face-to-face engagements, events or meetings at the Visa Innovation Center
- Help triage incoming engagement requests, ensure clarity of engagement objectives and appropriate follow-ups
- Ensure smooth running of face-to-face engagements and address any issues that arise
- Coordinate contractors who provide infrastructure and support services for the day-to-day running of the Innovation Center
FINANCES AND REPORTING
- Support financial processes for the team, including preparing annual operating budgets, forecasting and managing spend, and tracking of client contractual fund deployment and revenue supported by innovation engagements
- Support innovation regional and global reporting and scorecard management, as well as post-engagement feedback and tracking of client project roll-out and go-to-market plans
- Own documentation of best practices, processes, and post-engagement materials
- Optimise and improve existing processes in relation to Finance, Resourcing, Pipeline Management and Knowledge Management
EVENTS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Support planning and execution of innovation events such as lab crawls, and demo days
- Support development of high-quality, client-friendly materials to showcase the work of the Innovation team
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
What you will need:
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent attention to detail and operational/project management skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Pro-active and solution-oriented
- Interest in payments technology is preferred
What will also help:
- Good working knowledge of Visa’s payment processing systems, understanding of various Visa products and services, especially digital products is plus.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions