(Senior) Client Marketing Manager
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
• To bring the “best of Visa” marketing to our key clients and you will work cohesively with the Visa marketing community locally, regionally, and globally, Korea Business Development team, Product, Visa Consulting and MS&A teams.
• Partner closely with Business Development Team to invest client incentives or media investments into tailor-made joint-marketing campaigns with the objective of driving acquisition, activation, usage and retention.
• Lead and deliver on high quality agreed marketing programs, evaluating effectiveness and efficiency of the executed programs to continuously optimize performance
• Determine the best use of Visa assets (aligned with client strategies) and optimal outcomes for Visa and client
• Manage the local contacts within the regional creative, media and partnership agencies and vendors to ensure a client centric view in the development and implementation of all campaigns
• Develop deeper client partnerships and generating new revenue streams by providing Marketing VAS including marketing insight, data-driven marketing methodologies and marketing consulting services
• Oversee all administrative deliveries related to client marketing project management and VAS including and not limited to procurement processes, contract management and VIK process management
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• Minimum 6 - 10 years of relevant experience in a services marketing team (agency or client) at ideally (but not specifically) from similar industries such as Financial Services, Technology or FinTech
• Demonstrated marketing strategy and campaign management, particularly in digital and partnership
• Demonstrated selling skills and client engagement skills
• Analytical skills to establish, track and improve KPIs and return on investment and other measurement tools
• Media strategy and planning
• Negotiation skills
• Champions creativity, bold ideas and new ways of doing things
• Proactively seeks new ways of problem solving and collaboration
• Innovates quickly when new information surfaces
• Asks bold and stretching questions to challenge status-quo in a constructive manner
• Actively engages in and promotes an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought
• Solutions-focused and connects the dots to leverage the best of Visa’s assets and resources
• Communicates openly, honestly and respectfully
• Excellent self-awareness
• Superb communication skills and stakeholder management skills
• Demonstrates energy and positive responses when tackling challenging problems and views complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
• Quickly recovers from any setbacks and adapts quickly to changes in the environment
• Stays current and up-to-date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills and education/ development
• An ability to work effectively in a matrix decision-making organization
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills
• Detail and accuracy focused
• Understands creative and media agency remuneration models
• Digital, social and mobile marketing proficiency
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions