Channel Partnerships Manager
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
The Channel Partnerships team in Australia is responsible for expanding Airwallex’s partner relationships, specifically across three core industries: Accounting, Start-Ups & Ecommerce. Airwallex’s partner relationships drive brand awareness, customer acquisition as well as various forms of product integrations and co-marketing opportunities. We are seeking a strategic, data driven Channel Partnerships Manager to support the ANZ Partnerships team. This role will support both strategy and execution of partnerships in ANZ.
Based in Australia, this role will report directly to the Head of Partnerships and work closely with other members of the SME Growth organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Acquire and manage relationships with Airwallex ambassadors and strategic partners, particularly within e-commerce, accounting & the start-up space.
- Manage all processes for acquiring and managing Airwallex partnerships (prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration (if required), onboarding and on-going management/ activation).
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams within Airwallex, including legal, strategy, operations and finance where required to deliver a seamless experience for our partners.
- Maintain ongoing engagement with partners to build towards a long-lasting relationship.
- Contribute ideas and initiatives to senior Airwallex stakeholders on how we can continue to strengthen our partner network.
Who you are:
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for delivering on growth targets.
- You are a relationship builder with strong channel partnerships and contacts to leverage from
- You are creative and are excited about delivering impactful partnerships in unique and strategic ways.
- You have extensive experience with best-practice partnership management, as well as experience in building a customer-focused team.
- You are a proactive self-starter who can independently identify and execute new partnership opportunities.
- You are comfortable with change. You can navigate through ambiguity and are excited to be part of a fast-paced company experiencing hyper-growth.
- You are relatable and effective at communicating and managing relationships with external partners.
What you will bring:
- 8+ years’ experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development. Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development preferred.
- Experience in strategy/ops or working in tech or a fast growing start-up would be advantageous.
- Existing relationships / strong network with referral partners in technology, e-commerce, accounting or start-ups preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience with tools including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Life at Airwallex
- 💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our business success through every employee receiving Equity
- 💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements and remote working opportunities, we have 2 epic head office spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
- 🥗On-site meals and snacks, think a fully stocked fridge, beers, ice-creams and catered lunches
- 📲We offer AUD $800 WFH allowance to kit out your WFH Desk and Chair of choice
- 💳 Monthly spend of USD$50 loaded onto your Airwallex digital card.
- 🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support. Including coaching and EAP sessions
- 🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your Birthday to celebrate YOU
- 👪Parental leave , baby bonding leave and Miscarriage leave
- 🏳️🌈Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- 🔅Internal Airwallex community groups and local social clubs
- 💸Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
To learn more about life at Airwallex: Watch This
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime