Manager, Technology Risk Management (Stakeholder Assurance)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Technology Risk Management (Stakeholder Assurance)Overview
The Technology Risk Management (TRM) division is a business enabler which establishes key technology and security risk management frameworks and practices, supported by a multi-disciplinary team of security and risk professionals. Our mission is to exceed stakeholder expectations by providing enhanced visibility and proactive management of technology risks in maintaining a secured and sound operational environment for the payment ecosystem.
• Monitoring business, market and regulatory landscape to identify required standards, policy requirements and potential technological risks and implications to company
• Develops, delivers, maintains and monitors IT policies, standards, and best practices
• Oversees compliance and implementation of design (up-to-date standard operating procedures) and operational (testing the validity of procedures periodically) effectiveness
• Implements policies and procedures to minimize exposure and drive proper controls
• Supports the management and facilitation of governance committees
• Provides data analysis and strategy execution across risk areas, leveraging an understanding of risk and regulation
• Supports cross-functional initiatives to deliver on risk goals, policies and procedures
• Develops and manages risk processes, including identifying and implementing best practices and ensuring all processes are documented, reviewed and updated regularly
• Experience delivering presentations and supporting messaging to senior leadership
• Understanding and supporting the Corporate Security risk strategies that maintain the status of industry compliance standards (e.g., PCI) for applications that process, store or transfer credit card information and the enterprise infrastructure where they reside
• Understanding and supporting the Technology risk strategies that maintain the status of payment, financial and industry data standards accessible to Mastercard’s third parties according to Mastercard Technology Policies and Standards, performing critical vendor reviews and Mastercard subsidiary reviews globally
• Understand and support the Technology risk strategies that maintain the necessary focus and quality of the due diligence and control validation functions within risk management
• Understand and support the Technology risk strategies that maintain the status of the Stakeholder Assurance function that provides interface controls and expertise for responding to customer requests, RFP support and customer audit support
What you'll need to excel in this role:
• Ideally 10 years of relevant experience in IT/Technology Risk advisory, Audit and compliance
• Cross-functional teams collaboration experience to identify and implement best practice risk management processes
• Familiarity with the Regional APAC markets
• Experience delivering presentations and supporting messaging with senior • leadership
• Mandarin speaking proficiency would be highly preferred.
• Ability to work independently, learn fast and grow together as a team.Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities