Digital Analyst - Sydney/Adelaide/Auckland
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of buy now pay later, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
What's so exciting about this role?
As the Digital Analyst you’ll be joining our team of digital experts who are a bunch of fun, passionate , multi-skilled professionals in permanent role. You’ll have the opportunity to work in an agile environment across all our products and campaigns.
You will be responsible for shaping and executing our digital transformation roadmap. you will manage the end-to-end production of digital projects that include, but not limited to website builds and feature development, campaign landing pages, digital marketing solutions, web and native apps, and more.
What Does An Average Day Look Like?
No day is average at humm but here’s an idea of what you can expect to do in this role
- Lead the digital analytics strategy and deliver creative analytics solutions and tools that improve the process of digital analytics, including data capture through data layers and tag management solutions
- Enable the right processes and technologies to drive insights and metrics that guide UX, optimisation, strategy and growth across the organisation, such as attribution and propensity models
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand requirements and challenges and provide data-driven recommendations and insights that support continuous improvement and strategic growth initiatives
- Provide insight into customer behavior across our product websites and apps to build customer journeys and product funnels, with a focus to enhance the customer experience and revenue
- Provide insight into Product and Brand Health relative to equity and positioning, competitor positioning, market trends and forecasting
- Evaluate site performance, analyse web analytics, and manage the tracking and reporting of deliverables
- Unlock insights around cross-platform, cross-device and cross-campaign performance to provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Create a single version of truth by consolidating and visualising data inputs into a shareable user-friendly output accessible to all departments (experience with Power BI and Google Data Studio preferred)
- Use industry reports and tools to gather and extract data points relative to marketing goals and glean qualitative insight
- Track project milestones, manage work associated with accomplishing desired outcomes and provide regular status updates
Who will thrive in this role?
You are customer obsessed and want to make a difference in their lives. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You are resilient, positive and energetic. You focus on relationships, are, driven and passionate about customers. You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and have excellent multi-tasking skills.
You Will Also Be
- Genuinely passionate data and digital professional, you are highly skilled and experienced in web analytics and knowledge of the digital ecosystem
- Possess strong analytical mind-set with experience in data analysis and data visualization
- Experienced in analytical solutions like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Knowledgeable of Tag Managers like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, and Dynamic Tag Manager
- Experienced with data visualisation tools like Power BI and Tableau
- Highly self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- Experienced in translating customer data into strategic growth initiatives
- Experienced engaging with stakeholders to understand the business needs, to think creatively and strategically to deliver actionable insights
- Excellent presentation and data storytelling skills
- A proactive team-player with a strong collaboration skill and seeing projects through to completion
Working at hummgroup
Even though we are geographically dispersed, we engage and collaborate, are always learning and know how to have fun whilst enabling the organisation.
hummgroup is in growth mode, and with that comes the unique opportunity to truly own and build your career journey with us.
These exceptional opportunities won’t be available for long, so if this sounds like a role you have been looking for apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Revolutionising the way people buy