Customer Support Specialist
Who We Are
Plenti is a fast-growing fintech, helping its customers achieve their life goals by delivering fast and fair automotive, renewable energy and personal loans. Plenti is on a mission to be Australia’s best lender.
We come from a diverse range of backgrounds, both professionally and personally. We are always open to new ideas and believe success comes through collaboration and challenging ideas. We are passionate about what we do but believe that for one to truly foster this passion you have to look after yourself as well.
We've come a long way in a few years… achieving things like: winning over 30 awards for positively changing how people access finance; helping over 15,000 households install solar on their roofs; increasing our lending by over 100% over the last year; and adding >50 new staff to the team over the past year.
Our ambitions are huge and we've only just begun...
What's the role?
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be on the frontline chatting to our customers all things Plenti. You’ll be helping to maintain the relationship of our business partners by taking inbound calls, replying to our customers' email enquiries and finding the best solution to their problem.
You Will Also
- Display a high degree of empathy and professionalism while assisting our customers.
- Become an expert in all things Plenti and use this information to enhance their customer experience.
- Liaise and service the relationship of our internal sales staff and external business partners
- Ensure compliance with any regulatory requirements and Plenti best practice guidelines.
- Be a collegiate member of the team, helping out where possible and supporting your team mates.
- A recent graduate looking for opportunities for growth and development in financial services
- Enthusiastic and like working with people in a team environment
- Capable of multi-tasking and confident in solving problems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work independently and have a high attention to detail
This would be a great role for a smart, customer focused person who has hundreds of responses to "tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer" - and who relishes in telling every story.
There’s no weekend or late night hours, just 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday so you can balance work and life. We also offer flexible working so once you pass probation you can work 3 days in the office and 2 at home.
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can make it happen and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.
Flexible working arrangements? Social events? Celebrating wins together (and sharing the odd loss!)? Tick, tick. It's all part of a workplace culture that is hardworking but fun and supportive of our people and their goals as we work together to build Australia’s best lender.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing big ideas to life.