Product Analyst, Emerging Clients Asia Pacific
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
- Support the development, delivery and activation of product strategies
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on relationship status to senior management
- Proactively identify, escalate and mitigate any risks or issues that arise through the course of any project
- Support the launch of new product initiatives and the pipeline of product enhancements, developments and acceleration plans
- Manage and meet business metric performance as well as financial performance indicators for Visa core products in Asia Pacific including revenue targets, operating expense budgets
- Be the primary point of contact for all of Visa’s Data solutions, collaborating with internal and external partners and clients across the markets of Asia Pacific.
- Be engaged with pre- and post-sales, which will include but not limited to evaluating potential product client opportunities, creating client prioritisation pipeline and executing against sales plans.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business, or Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative fields.
- Minimum 5 years in financial services or payments required
- Project management and/or solution delivery experience
- Self-starter, highly organized with a strong attention to detail and achieving results
- Experience managing and exceptional analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communication skills – able to present complex concepts in a simplified and concise manner that is tailored to the needs and understanding of key stakeholders
- Proficiency in data extraction and use of software such as MS Excel and PowerPoint as well as depth in using Tableau and MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective in working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions