Test Functional Consultant
The Job Description/Responsibilities
As a member of GS Testing Services your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Design, Create and implement functional, non-functional, automation, and regression test plans, cases, scripts and review them with the business and technical product owner(s).
- Have a good understanding and sufficient knowledge of the system/ applications, including configurations and required test data, under test to effectively create test scenarios and execute test cases.
- Work closely with the project team to understand the outcomes and required deltas, configuration, data and integrations Work closely with the product teams for defect management.
- Work with the client in understanding their business processes/ outcomes to be able to define the deltas and apply required updates to test scenarios and cases.
- Provide the functional expertise to the team in addressing clarifications, issues and defects.
- Conduct functional review and support throughout testing.
- Work closely with the test manager, automation engineers and other testers within the team to come up with the best solutions to issues being encountered by the team.
- Work on shift as required
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in integrated solutions implementation/support preferably on Lending, GL and Payments.
- Extensive knowledge of the functionality and business application of the Finastra Product(s) and any other Banking products.
- Basic understanding of automation and API testing
- Ability to create functional, non-functional and regression test plans, cases, scripts and review them with the business and technical product owner(s).
- Ability to perform trouble shooting and debugging of routine issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, curious, highly collaborative team-oriented environment using agile methodologies.
- Experience in manual testing
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Good to Have:
- Experience of business process modeling and related tools.
- Client facing experience.
- Should be ready to relocate to Manila (if needed)
- Should be ready to travel on short or medium term assignments on need basis
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open