Incentive Operations Manager
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
The Incentive Operations Manager is responsible for designing, building, modifying, and expediting the MYOB sales incentives scheme. You will collaborate with the sales teams in creating and implementing commission plans to drive performance and to deliver on the MYOB business objectives.
The Incentive Operations Manager provides leadership to the incentives team, and a trusted advisor to the sales and revenue operations leaders, while tracking and sharing performance in the sales leaderboards.
You will also support the disputes process, addressing our internal customer queries and recommending adjustments for payroll.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (Sales operations, Sales Managers, Finance, EE) in aligning the sales strategy and needs in creating a competitive commission scheme
- Govern, enhance, and manage the incentive execution in line with the incentive policies and guidelines
- Provide visibility on sales performance, ensuring a high accuracy of tracking via the sales leader boards
- Engage developers in building automation and transparency in the incentives reporting, incl. change management in the lead up to go-live
- Build incentive budgets and tracking metrics, tracking incentives utilisation, and sharing finding with the revenue operations and sales leaders
- Develop, mentor, and drive a team of analysts in developing a high-performance culture
What You Will Bring
- 7+ years’ experience in sales operations, and specifically in managing incentive plans
- Experience in designing and rolling out incentive schemes, including the introduction of SPIFs
- Team management, leadership, and coaching experience
- Ability to operate strategically with strong understanding of sales selling motion and operational cadence
- Strong analytical skills and curiosity about data
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and initiatives with excellent project planning and execution skills
- Building strong working relationships with all levels of the organisation
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more