Associate Software Architect
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Software Architect then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
- Provide leadership to team members on industry practices, technologies, and leading open source software to build industry-leading applications that are highly available and reliable.
- Architect, design, test and deliver system software to satisfy product requirements.
- End-to-end architecture of a delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- Lead technical discussions and provide innovation to the product.
- Hands on development in the SW architecture.
- Contribute within a DevOps enabled continuous integration environment.
- Participate in projects, review technical designs, and provide guidance to delivery teams on technical and architectural design decisions.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products, you will propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools.
- Acquire an in depth understanding of the customer context while making technical decisions and choices.
- Document work as needed in an organized manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in Java application development and software design with proven practical experience.
- Experience in the Card Payment/ Digital Payment/ Banking industry will be added advantage.
- Expertise experience in Java technologies, frameworks, RESTful web services, Junit.
- Database experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or similar database technologies.
- Solid experience and in-depth knowledge with designing a Microservice based architecture, Software Architecture and Design, Software Optimization, container deployments and management tools like OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers.
- Experience in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc.
- Experience with CI CD tools like Jenkins etc.
- Experience with Micro services development and design patterns.
- Experience with domain driven design, or 12 factor app.
More reasons to join us :
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all Worldliners. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital payments for a trusted world