Product Support Representative Senior
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
1 - 5%
- 機器またはソフトウェア アプリケーションに関する問題をトラブルシューティングし、修正アクションを推奨します。
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative, you will work with FIS clients to provide in-depth product support. You will take incoming inquiries to resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application.
What you will be doing:
- Handle customer inquiries and resolving support issues such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing and payment.
- Provide in-depth product support and researching client issues.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment or software applications and recommend corrective action.
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
What you will need:
- Prior banking experience preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work independently
- You are an excellent communicator and strong problem-solver
- Knowledge of FIS products a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests