Senior Manager, Operations
- Banking & Finance
- Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent growth opportunities and flexible work environment
- Join us through a time of transformational change
- Opportunity to work with the largest provider of payment solutions
Be the enabler and protector of our business
Payment systems are complex, regulated and everchanging. We are an established market leading brand who are focused on driving client growth. We’re at the forefront of innovation punching above our weight. We’re enabling the future for our clients through technology like NPP and Open Banking.
We are an unlisted public company and one of five licensed banks in Australia with full direct connectivity and production capability across all domestic payment systems. Whilst the major banks leverage this capability for their consumer and business clients, our B2B model focuses on enabling other banks, fintech’s and corporates to deliver innovative and competitive payment and digital solutions to their clients and customers
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Operations to join our Shared Services department.
This Senior Manager, Operations is accountable for driving collaborative partnerships with Product, Technology and Risk and Compliance teams, to deliver reliable, consistent, and efficient service to our clients and internal stakeholders.
The role is to lead Cuscal's Operations team, implementing and maintaining best practice operations processes for the business, with a focus on improving efficiency and customer satisfaction, while ensuring adherence to all regulatory and payment scheme compliance requirements, and Cuscal’s Enterprise Risk framework.
Role responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide leadership and direction for the Product and Services Operations team, aligning the daily business operation and change initiatives toto Cuscal’s strategic objectives
- Ensure high quality service delivery for internal and external customers is met
- Deliver all operations services to contracted SLA’s and KPI’s
- Manage operational performance of both internal and external service providers
- Marshal and lead the operations response to technology incidents, spanning preparation, triage, containment, recovery, and learnings, in a manner that ensures the minimisation of both client impact and Cuscal exposure
- Review, develop and monitor systems, processes, and procedures within the team to ensure these activities are functioning effectively and contribute to continuous improvement activities to achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Oversee of the tracking and reporting of service performance, to ensure the leadership team are aware of operating issues and any related impact to our customers
- Partner with Product and Technology teams on new product solutions and enhancement, and initiatives aligned to Cuscal’s digital transformation strategy.
- Support the business planning and forecasting process
This is a crucial position within Cuscal and requires the ideal candidate to have extensive practical senior operational leadership experience within the financial services and/or payments industry. (Minimum of 8 years as a guide). As the successful candidate you will bring with you the demonstrated track record of large-scale operations management expertise at the senior level. Additionally, your experience in leading the charge to remedy outcomes will be critical to the success of this role.
As the Senior Manager, Operations, you will be confident in managing cost centres and have proven ability in increasing the business performance through operational efficiency. You are a natural collaborator and your ability to influence action and drive change at an organisational, operational and people level will be paramount to this role.
With an analytical and critical thinking mindset you will be self-assured in providing accurate results in a tight deadline driven environment. Additionally, you will have a tertiary education in a commercial discipline and are familiar with Card or Payment schemes.
We are in the rapidly evolving world of payments, and we are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We support our colleagues with flexible work arrangements through our hybrid model whilst also offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of payments sector. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Cuscal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Cuscal employee, location, or address.
Our office is closed over the Christmas and New Year period. We will be back in the office on the 3rd of January 2023 and will respond to applications once our office opens.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the future