Head Of Sales
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
Objective of the role:
As Head of Sales, you are responsible for the growth of your market and leading 2 core teams: The business development and the sales team. The role of the business development team is to generate qualified leads for the sales team. The role of the sales team is to negotiate, convert and handle the client for the first 30 days from their first deposit. As head of sales for the Indonesia market, you will have full ownership of the new business of your market and responsible for hitting your targets.
The core responsibilities will be to hire/train/manage a Business Development & sales team, develop a robust lead strategy, track results, close high potential clients and build awareness of Aspire especially within the startup/e-commerce industry.
As the Head of BD & sales, you will be reporting and working closely with the regional Head of Sales. Your mission will be to make Aspire the #1 Financial OS for startups in Indonesia.
- Develop Aspire Go-To-Market strategy In Indonesia and execute on these ambitious goals
- Build, manage and train a business development team of overachievers focused on startup and e-commerce
- Grow and maintain relationships with the startup ecosystem, including VCs, accelerators, angels, Hedge funds, etc.
- Ensure the team is building and maintaining qualified pipeline of opportunities to hit targeted growth
- Ensure that all the sales are constantly overachieving their targets
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop relevant and distinct collateral articulating the solution and product to generate qualified marketing leads
- Track, measure, and report progress and performance to the regional head of sales
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- 7-10 years of experience spanning business development, sales, fintech, VC investor experience, or startup founder
- Successful track record of hitting ambitious targets and posses wide network of Startups across Indonesia
- Entrepreneur mindset who enjoys growing in both Startup and larger SaaS venture environments and eager to accelerate our growth in the region
- Experience in hunting B2B companies in South East Asia and startups in particular would be an advantage
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can coach / mentor their sales team while establishing a healthy working culture based on the Aspire principle
- Exceptional communication and collaboration capabilities
- Ability to coach and guide teams on successful strategies to employ for success.
- High-energy, results-oriented, creative leadership approach.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one finance for growing businesses