This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What You Bring
- General knowledge of financial solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Proven client relationship management and software sales experience
- Knowledge of financial markets and strong network in the Financial Services industry
- Good understanding of financial services operations. Of particular value is knowledge of reconciliation and matching processes within banking and other financial institutions i.e. Nostro, Securities, Confirmation Matching and system to system tasks, an understanding of the compliance market requirements.
- Ability to develop relationship at all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
- Team player able to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
- Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Travel is required
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests