This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary:
The In-person Payments Product team is looking for a product manager to help create PayPal’s next generation of products enabling payments in-store and in-person. The team is focused on building cutting edge payment solutions and bringing novel, highly engaging experiences to life for consumers. In addition, you will be part of a team who has a deep commitment to continuous discovery of new consumer insights to ensure our customers have optimal experiences. The ideal candidate has a track record of:
Delivering successful customer centric products and solutions that accommodate a wide range of segments and use cases
Building fast, secure and reliable payments solutions across the globe
Collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders including Risk, Compliance, Operations, Designers, Legal, Sales, Professional Services and external Partners
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of in-store and in-person efforts for PayPal
- Collaborate with User Experience Design and Research teams on discovery efforts to obtain relevant customer insights that guide creation of best in class solutions
- Use A/B testing, analytics, market research, usability studies and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Work closely with engineering and architecture teams to define ideal technical implementations that best support time-to-market requirements
- Partner with PMO and cross functional teams at PayPal and external partners to design, build, launch and market new experiences and platform capabilities
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decision making.
- Partner with Legal, Compliance and Risk teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal