Partner Manager, Thailand
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a customer of some of the largest digital global banks, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your Partnership team
Be part of our Partner Ecosystem team where they are responsible for supporting Mambu's growth within the region by developing and nurturing strategic relationships with our Technology & Consulting Partners, as well as System Integrators.
How You Contribute
- You’ll grow Mambu’s business in region by developing deep strategic relationships with partners, including a targeted set of consulting partners, system integrators, BPaaS and technology partners, to drive new pipeline and revenues in the region
- You’ll coordinate company activities with the partners including trainings, marketing activities, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements, and will ensure
- You’ll integrate Mambu’s offering to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions
What You're Bringing To The Table
- Experience with creating differentiated and successful channel account management plans, and lasting relationships with partners
- Proven experience in SaaS solutions sales, through and to Partners
- Strong experience managing partner relationships, demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities
You're More That Your Job Description
- You are excited by the perspective of working with innovative banking and Financial institutions around the world
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things
- You’re an excellent communicator both in English and Native Thai
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Indonesia team, you will have access to:
25 days of annual leave
Generous annual health insurance allowance
Training & development personal budget
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
More About Us
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility