Account Manager - Vietnam
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
To generate revenue for Temenos through the sale and delivery of high quality solutions to installed base clients, while managing and insuring client satisfaction and reference ability.
- To expand our outreach and for more agile/ robust organic growth especially dealings with large banks (new and existing).
- To build confidence and demonstrate the company’s commitment with key clients & prospects; managing our existing accounts relationship in Vietnam
- Farming/ value-add existing accounts, extend Expert Services offer to increase revenue etc.
- Generate revenue pipeline through interacting with existing clients in identifying and help them meeting their needs and goals, through knowledgeable communication regarding TEMENOS’ products and services.
- Take ownership on sales proposals for nominated accounts and ensuring that they are provided to a high standard in a timely manner.
- Be part of the Account Management team to identify and package new sales propositions.
- Ensure prompt billing and cash collection.
- Maintain and build customer relationships with Client Services Managers to promote customer loyalty, satisfaction and reference ability.
- Follow up and ensure client satisfaction throughout the lifetime of the relationship as TEMENOS believes in long term commitments to its clients.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors.
- Coordination with various internal teams for effective and timely processing of client requirements of new business and issue handling.
- Possible travels outside Vietnam .
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Minimum 10 years Sales/Account Management experience in a banking software company or related companies (e.g. local Software Industry).
- Possess Sales experience in Vietnam and with local banks (mainly non mega-banks).
- Ability to present business case and propositions to top leaders, C-levels community.
- Proven sales success, client management and service delivery experience.
- Track record of working with multi-site/country clients.
- Proven stakeholder management skills, understanding of the sales process and methods, understanding of profitability and risks associated with the deal.
- Good understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office), thorough understanding of IT processes and implementations from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Excellent commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- Understand TEMENOS’ products and services, it’s competitors’ offerings and the key differentiators.
- Will be based in Hanoi and willing to travel on a frequent basis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great team player.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company