Account Executive - Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The Platform Account Executive role is the key sales role at Airwallex as we continue to increase our client base in the Australian market. You will use your deep network and experience to hit the ground running and deliver quick results by focusing on selling our API solutions to Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients. You will be focused on selling the Airwallex product suite to eCommerce retailers, marketplaces, online travel agents and other industries that are ideal for our product.
Furthermore, you are a technology minded, payments enthusiast who is driven by learning the ins and outs of our platform so that you are equipped with the knowledge to solve complex problems and work with potential customers to understand their use case and how Airwallex could add value to their business.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and close new business as well as expand on existing relationships
- Take a consultative approach with customers to ensure the solution provided suits their unique business case
- Build relationships with internal stakeholder to manage and optimise a complex sales cycle
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues
- Report daily, weekly and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- Negotiate partnership agreements and commercials contracts in conjunction with legal, finance and strategy through to execution
Who You Are
- You are a seller - With many years experience selling sophisticated B2B API solutions
- You are collaborative – You thrive working closely various teams and customers to deliver world-class solutions
- You can speak to anyone – You should have exceptional communication skills and be just as at home conversing with technical experts and well as a layman.
- You are a team player – You’ll ensure seamless partnership between our internals team to support client success and longevity.
- You simplify complexity – Your solution selling skills are second to none. You enjoy working with unique use cases and providing a tailored approach
- You are a problem solver – You look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution
- You want to build something great – You should be resilient, driven, creative, patient (and demanding!) adaptable and work well under pressure.
- You are success-oriented - You hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are technically minded - You have prior experience working in API sales for a similar
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime