Head of Operations Japan
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, and manage as Head of Japan Operations team to materialize the below
- Design, develop, implement and manage appropriate local merchant onboarding procedure with support from Compliance, BD, RM
- To be fully compliant to ISA and another Japanese regulatory framework
- Aligned to Worldpay’s global boarding process
- Optimize the process to meet the clients’ expectations re. onboarding
- Design, develop, implement and manage Fraud monitoring and management procedure in Japan with support from Compliance, CSM
In conjunction with Compliance, RM, Customer Support
- Closely cooperate with Compliance and Customer Support to help manage periodical and ad-hoc merchant investigation procedures
- Help optimize merchant investigations procedures and merge the respective part into Japan Ops. procedures if so desired/decided and own it.
- Design, implement and manage the neutral depository of the ISA required documents, inclusive of, e.g., registered information in the Merchant Information Exchange system.
- Be familiarized with WPKK and WP group’s overall system (internal, external) and procedures and own~
- Management of credit card information where appropriate
- Protection of personal information of consumers
- Be familiarized with WPKK and WP group’s overall system (internal, external) and procedures and help WPKK BD, RM and CMS or other internal stakeholders to solve the issues arising from the group systems/procedures.
- WPKK customer list (local and global) and data including financial/operational data
- Support Japan Commercial team in local product/partner development/enhancement, by participating in the discussion with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project manage if required when involve local vendors
In conjunction with Compliance and other departments, support Worldpay KK Representative directors to~
- manage and prepare the communication with METI and other Japanese regulators but not limited to.
- Conduit to global reporting line function of Worldpay global stakeholders (UK, US) for operational matters for Japan related matters
What You Bring
- BA/BS degree, MBA degree +
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT, FinTech, Credit Card or Financial market with manager/management position
- Able to engage and influence people at all levels
- Able to build understanding and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear and positive communication both written and verbal
- Able to identify and systematically identify solutions
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Fluent in Japanese both written and verbal a must
- English proficiency, written and verbal, a must
- Project management skills
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests