Lead Product Manager, B2B
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (“Coda”) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times, the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
About XShop's Mission
Our vision is to be the clearinghouse for digital top-ups. xShop’s current mission is to provide Coda and its partners an asymmetric edge by building a highly versatile B2B platform for the gaming industry. We help Publishers extend their reach and Distributors get access to digital content. We are looking for trailblazers who will break into new frontiers.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the xShop team to own, build and drive the platform and features to accelerate our B2B product strategy. You will be responsible for defining a roadmap to meet our business objectives, fostering strong collaboration across teams and managing your product’s lifecycle end-to-end (from ideation to launch).
- Leading the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements
- Collaborating with engineering, design, business stakeholders to define a product roadmap
- Define success metrics and measure the impact of features you build
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog based on qualitative and quantitative data on user feedback and experimentation
- Creating feedback loops to understand user pain points and representing them sufficiently to the team
- 8+ years experience as a product manager/lead at high growth, tech/software company with demonstrated success in launching new products or features with clear targets and impact; ideally in a B2B, fintech, eCommerce or tech startup environment
- Experience working closely with enterprise customers, understanding their pain points and addressing their needs
- Collaborate effectively across design, product, business and engineering teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities to present complex systems to non-technical stakeholders
- Self-starter and driven to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with market research and deep technical analysis skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.