Senior Technical Consultant - QA (Automation)
As a member of the Global Services Application Operations Team, responsibilities include and are not limited to;
Work closely with the Implementation team to understand the process flow, solution challenges if any and work towards implementing & supporting a seamless integration between Finastra & Customer applications. Act as a liaison between implementation and Application Validation teams for technical aspects. Work closely with the Application Validation, Implementation & product teams to explore & reuse tools/processes for effective delivery of customer requirements. Should focus towards acquiring adequate understanding of the functional aspects/flows of the implemented products within short span of time. To be effective enough to handle challenges and find the most efficient ways to provide solutions. Ability to debug system logs and come up with technical solutions associated with data flow or processes involved or performance aspect Work closely with the other key players from the Application Validation Team and the Implementation Team to come up with best processes for seamless run of customer applications. Be able to effectively participate in project discussions, provide project updates and identify risks with mitigation plans. Be flexible to learn, collaborate & contribute across teams.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a DevOps, Application Support, or similar role.
- Ability to support and maintain multiple applications and environments.
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages (preferably Unix Shell).
- Experience in different automation concepts (ex. CI/CD, infra as code) and DevOps tools (ex. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, etc)
- Experience in Integration using JMS/MQ, WebServices, TCP/IP Sockets
- Experience in application deployment and configuration across multiple platforms such as Windows and Linux.
- Familiarity with general monitoring principles, as well as tools such as Splunk, Zabbix, etc.
- Knowledge in Relational Databases and effective usage of SQL.
- Knowledge on configuring Web Servers like Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss Wildfly, etc.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Good to Have:
- Experience in cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Java and supporting Java applications.
- Knowledge of Angular JS, SOAP UI Test tool, and JQuery.
- Technical consulting and implementation experience in client facing projects is an added advantage.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open