Senior PMO Analyst (Banking/Payments)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
75 - 100%
At FIS, our technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you’re ready to grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
What you will be doing
• Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording and documenting meeting minutes for distribution to project team members.
• Serves as a communication liaison between clients, project teams, and other FIS functional or department managers to understand all necessary aspects of projects and to ensure all are fully informed of objectives, purposes and progress.
• May work with others to identify and categorize project risks and issues related to cost/estimates, schedule, quality and employee retention.
• Provides timely project or sub-plan deliverables that align with project or program plan structure and provides timely status updates to FIS and client management highlighting potential issues/problems.
• Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports and participating in event coordination.
• Anticipates needs of project, program and PMO management and makes independent decisions and takes action to meet those needs.
• Furnishes and obtains information from project management and representatives from clients or FIS organizations.
What you bring
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines
• Must be knowledgeable in SDLC, industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
• Proven experience providing independent judgment and discretion
• Proven experience working independently under general instructions on a large variety of special projects
• Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to utilize project management software to manage projects, e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
• Candidate must be flexible as this role might require working on a specific site post pandemic for client interaction. Possible client locations are: Makati, Taguig, Pasay, Manila
• Currently work from home until further notice.
What we offer you
• Competitive salary and benefits
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests