Senior Software Engineer-ReactJS
Senior ReactJS Software Engineer
Finastra is seeking a Senior ReactJS Software Engineer to join our Malauzai product team. Malauzai is a successful and growing software firm based in Austin, Texas developing applications for community banks and credit unions. Our team works on an innovative, highly dynamic web & mobile banking application with a quickly growing user base. This role requires deep experience working in an agile development environment with modern SDLC practices. The successful candidate should be a good communicator, able to work independently, collaborate with the team, in owning and being accountable for the delivered solution for its high quality and timeliness. We strive to deliver the best experience for our users and customers while also maintaining a code base that is as simple and clean as we can make it.
What will you contribute?
As a Senior ReactJS Software Engineer, you will join a team of other engineers, product owners, and project managers to design, develop, maintain, and support our new React-based mobile application. On a daily basis, you will work closely with product management and other geographically dispersed teams to ensure delivery of a high-quality mobile application that meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Build a well-tested application using ReactJS and other web technologies
- Design, implement, and test (Unit & UI testing) features to support our growing mobile banking users.
- Be involved in the software lifecycle, from requirements gathering to development, testing and code release.
- Collaborate with team members for problem solving, bug fixes, new feature implementations, work planning and code demonstrations.
- Build extensible and reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user
- Partner with product management and engineering leadership to bring creative technology and solutions to feature implementations
- Be an active participant in team meetings and process improvement.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Learn and follow Scrum and Agile principles and processes.
- 5-8 years of total experience in developing web-based user interfaces
- Familiarity with browser APIs and best practices for web application development
- The ability to solve difficult problems with well architected and reusable software solutions
- The ability to optimize those solutions for speed, stability, and scalability
- Experience in cross-platform mobile application
- Experience developing consumer-facing software.
- Knowledge in cross-platform framework such as Ionic and Capacitor
- Application security best practices.
- Experience in Agile, JIRA, Git, and Azure DevOps
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hybrid - 1-2 days a week in the office
- Flexible vacation leaves
- Day 1 benefits (HMO/Allowances)
- New office
- Dress to be yourself dress code
- Work with one of the Top 10 fintech company in the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open