Senior Software Engineer - iOS
Senior iOS Engineer
Our team works on an innovative, highly dynamic banking application with a quickly growing user base. We strive to deliver the best experience for our users and customers while also maintaining a code base that is as simple and clean as we can make it. We work closely with product management and other teams throughout the life of a project.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A a problem-solver, able to find opportunities to add value and execute solutions.
- Excited about working in the growing financial technology industry.
- A collaborative team player that can adapt well to a changing environment.
- Around 5-8 total years of application development experience with atleast 2 years of development with iOS
- Deep understanding of UI fundamentals (e.g. View Controller lifecycle, etc.)
- Must have hands-on experience on the Objective-C and Swift, iOS frameworks and design patterns.
- Experienced with web communication standards (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON, etc.).
- Knowledge of mobile security best practices.
- Experienced in developing apps in a professional capacity (submitting to the store, etc.)
- Experienced in building apps using CI/CD practices (e.g. Azure DevOps Pipelines, Fastlane, Jenkins, git, etc.)
- Experience with JIRA
- Ability to live-demo and engage in technical discussion of past work
- Unit/UI testing framework integration and development
- Good written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hybrid – 1-2 days a week in the office
- Flexible vacation leaves
- Day 1 benefits (HMO/Allowances)
- New office
- Dress to be yourself dress code
- Work with one of the Top 10 fintech company in the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open