Marketing Executive - APAC
Thought Machine’s mission is bold – to properly and permanently rid the world’s banks of legacy technology. To achieve this, we have developed the foundations of modern banking and built core and payments technology which runs natively in the cloud. What we are attempting is hard and means we need great people working together to build great technology.
We have grown rapidly in the past few years – growing our team to more than 500 individuals across offices in London, New York, Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne. We have raised more than $500m in funding and are now valued at $2.7bn. Our investors include Molten Ventures, Eurazeo, Intesa Sanpaolo, Temasek, Nyca Partners, JPMorgan Chase, Standard Chartered, and more.
The role of Marketing Executive is an important and crucial role within Thought Machine’s marketing function. It offers an exciting and broad remit across the go-to-market needs of a rapidly growing, financial technology company. This is an exciting time to join the company as we scale up and aggressively expand the business geographically.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, APAC, the role will be actively involved in the delivery of a wide variety of marketing initiatives across the Asia Pacific markets and will play a vital role in supporting our go-to-market efforts in the region. You will closely collaborate with regional and global teams to ensure brand consistency and to achieve operational excellence and efficiency in the marketing function. This is a generalist role with key requirements on project management and event management skills.
- Lead the execution of a wide variety of regional marketing events covering logistics, stakeholder engagement, sales enablement, and budget management
- Collaborate with regional commercial teams to ensure demand-generation activities are meeting the ROI objectives
- Manage end-to-end brand building and thought leadership campaigns to ensure on-time and high-quality deliverables
- Collaborate with global marketing colleagues to ensure brand consistency and compliance with company-wide policies
- Research, identify, and manage vendor relationships
- 2-3 years of related marketing experience in a B2B environment within Technology or Financial Services.
- Experience in events management and supporting/running end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Excellent project management skills with heavy focus on precision, quality and timeliness.
- Technical proficiency and experience with popular marketing technologies (e.g., CRM) and budget management
- Proficient in a wide range of office software (spreadsheet, powerpoint, etc.)
- Good communication skills and ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, impact focused environment while maintaining high-quality outputs
- Mature demeanour, trustworthy of the most sensitive of company information
- Experience marketing to Hong Kong and Taiwan markets
- Proficiency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is advantageous due to high engagement in the Hong Kong and Taiwanese markets
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus incentive
- 25 days holiday and public holidays
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave
- $1,500 SGD per year flexible spend benefit
- All the latest tech you need
- A talented and experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress
Thought Machine is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire candidates who demonstrate technical excellence in their field and welcome people of all ages and backgrounds, providing everyone with equal access to professional development. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't accurately match the job description.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Thought Machine has built the next generation of core banking platforms.