Senior Software Engineer-NodeJS
What you'll do:
- Design and build highly scalable and highly available applications and features.
- Contribute to system design and architecture solutions
- Create and improve existing standards, processes and procedures within our applications.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of software applications and systems security within the team’s domain.
- Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues and apply that knowledge to application development.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of products and services and maintain by conducting periodic reviews and training.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with internal and/or external stakeholders to assist with questions or issues.
- Create and deliver application-related training and documentation to assist internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate productively using Agile processes.
- Work with a high performing team of project managers, analysts, designers, and support personnel to maximize revenue while delighting our customers.
What you'll need:
- 5-8 years NodeJS experience
- Experience w/ unit testing and TDD/BDD
- 2+ year Azure DevOps or equivalent cloud/CICD experience preferred
- ReactJS or similar experience preferred
- Ruby experience preferred
- PostgreSQL experience preferred
- Linux server experience preferred
- Agile, JIRA, and Git experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hybrid - 1-2 days a week in the office
- Flexible vacation leaves
- Day 1 benefits (HMO/Allowances)
- New office
- Dress to be yourself dress code
- Work with one of the Top 10 fintech company in the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open