Client Care Team Lead - DPS
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is driven by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our World-Class Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holder’s needs on a variety of Visa products via inbound phone calls. You will complete work according to well-defined policies and procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is challenging and can ensure that our customers receive world-class service.
This position leads and is responsible for the coaching and development of a team of customer service representatives. Employee engagement, coaching and development, as well as delivery of efficiency metrics are must-have behaviors. A successful manager consistently demonstrates an unrelenting focus on delivering and improving the Customer and Teammate experience. World-class service towards engaging and supporting client objectives rounds-out the manager role.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Deliver world-class customer service through monitoring and coaching teammates – Best in Class
- Champion a world-class Employee and Customer experience – Issue Resolution & Customer Centricity
- Core Skills and Competencies: Focus on Issue Resolution, Technical Aptitude and Data-driven Decision Making – interpret and synthesize data for problem solving
- Promote employee Engagement & Collaboration
- Coaching, Mentoring and Governance: Facilitate career development among team members. Partner with Teammates to agree on and monitor Performance plans. Conduct regular evaluations and provide performance and behavior feedback to Teammates.
- Delivery of service level, coaching, budget (overtime, handle time, etc) and other key metrics
- Ensure Attendance and Adherence expectations are met
- Partner with workforce planning teams to deliver around-the-clock support
- Actively participate in hiring and development of support and mentor staff members
- Partner across teams and departments for process improvement initiatives
- Goal setting with peers
- Participate in and lead customer experience calibration sessions
- Demonstrate and model Visa behaviors – Visa Leadership Principles
- Execute Leadership strategies and tactics
- Compliance to Key Control, Timekeeping, Managing Sensitive Data, and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Flexible in the event of schedule change requirement - willingness to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, possible holidays and overtime when needed.
- Willing to Work Full Time On-site and occasionally Temporary Work from Home or Hybrid Schedule, depending on the business requirement. (Essential worker)
- Full schedule availability is required.
- Successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and on-the-job training.
- Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct.
This is an on-site position. An on-site position must be consistently performed at an assigned Visa office location and require daily commute to the office location.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Financial services industry and/or Customer Service environment.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Leadership experience.
• Self-driven and highly motivated
• Demonstrated teamwork and relationship building skills, leading by influence and example.
• Established engagement strategies leading to improved performance and employee retention.
• Proven ability to coach individuals. Ability to develop, support, and retain a high-performing team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Track Record of Customer Service focus
• Tested Project Management/Organization skills - Strong analytical, strategic thinking, negotiation, influencing, conflict resolution, inspirational and inclusive leadership skills.
• Aptitude to work with group or independently to achieve individual, team and company goals.
• Demonstrated ability to improve process leading to improved customer and/or Teammate experience
• Deep understanding of call center efficiency levers (Service Level, Occupancy, etc)
• Solid Organization Transformation and Change Management strategies
• Demonstrated decision-making skills
• Addressing and influencing negative behaviors
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
• A contact center environment filled with amazing people and incredible career opportunities.
• Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages and game room.
• Competitive base pay along with annual bonus that are based on maintaining overall performance and behavior.
• Healthcare benefit on Day 1
• Education Assistance Program, Fitness/Health Club Subsidy and Outpatient Entitlement (Prescribed medication).
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa has adopted a Covid-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the Philippines who are required to work on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or is as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions