Technical Partner Manager
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Technical Partner Manager to join our team in Melbourne. You will be responsible for the technical engineering of new partner integrations for our Retail, Restaurant, Golf and eCommerce products. Each partner has an individual Go-To-Market program that aligns with the prospects’ goals and incentivizes them to bring retailers, eCommerce owners, and restaurateurs to the Lightspeed platform. Your work will have a direct impact on our growth and contribute to our largest strategic partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead in depth technical calls about integrations to help close new enterprise, strategic partnerships
- Act as a product and integrations expert to guide partners in building the most efficient integrations to Lightspeed products
- Define and maintain UX standards and validate partner integrations before deployment
- Create and maintain guides and best practices for each integration type, to provide partners the necessary tools and autonomy to build integrations and address customers needs
- Act as an escalation point for partner technical issues and support the Partner Managers with any product or technical questions relating to integrations
- Manage the workflow and partner pipeline to deliver the assigned territories integrations
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven experience in Technical / Partnerships / Sales Engineering
- Experience in stakeholder management with different levels
- Proven track record in software experience - related to hospitality/retail or e-com services
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Awesome office space located in Southbank, VIC
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.