Hospitality Technology Sales
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity in Hospitality? Or just checking the market but keen to try something new? Well... you are most certainly in the right place!
Lightspeed Hospitality is looking for experienced hospitality professionals to join our Sales team here in Melbourne. With a variety of roles available, the ultimate goal of each is to contribute to our mission to build solutions for hospitality owners who are looking to adopt Lightspeed Hospitality for their business.
Lightspeed powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy. Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Why are we looking for experienced hospitality professionals?
- You know how crucial a POS can be to the overall success of service with a venue!
- As a business that serves the Hospitality industry, we’re hugely passionate about empowering hospitality business owners with market leading POS and Commerce solutions! We’re sure you are too
- We work closely with hospitality business owners everyday. "That's where your hospitality expertise will be an asset to the team"
- We know that working in hospitality is hard work. Whether it’s the intricacy of making the perfect coffee/cocktail or pairing the perfect drink with a customer's meal or managing in person customer interactions or working rapidly to keep up with peak periods. There’s so many amazing skills that hospitality staff learn that are transferable to Sales
- Hospitality industry moves so quickly and you’ve been on frontline experiencing the new trends like the increase in food delivery, QR ordering services etc
- In short - you know our customers, the language they speak and what success looks like! Who better to partner with them and support their success?
So… what are the roles?
- Sales Development Representative - establishing first contact with prospective Lightspeed customers with the goal of understanding their business needs and introducing them to Lightspeed solutions!
- Account Executive - meet with customers and show them a deep dive into Lightspeed’s solutions, and negotiating with prospective customers to win the Sale!
- Field Sales Executive - similar to the Account Executive role but in person! Scheduling meetings and visiting hospitality venues in Melbourne, to introduce them to Lightspeed technology in person and negotiating to win the Sale.
- Account Manager - managing a portfolio of existing customers with the ultimate goal of showing and selling them new Lightspeed products to help them further enhance their business operations.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for candidates who have experience with the following:
- Hospitality background and a true passion for the industry
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- You love a challenge, and you’re not afraid to speak your mind, get stuck in and share your ideas.
- You’re a strong communicator with experience engaging with businesses
- You can multitask, serving customers over multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the roles... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
We’ll be contacting successful applicants to learn more about their skills, motivations and experience & to educate them on Lightspeed and the roles.
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Awesome office space located in Southbank, VIC
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.